Following on from the last ‘public floor plan’ I created (1), where as to which I felt it to be a little plain, I went onto creating this one:
This time I have numbered the pieces of work on the plan an created a number key on the side so the public can match the numbers to the art works.
I also created this one as I weren’t too sure where the key should go, so I tried out another place on the floor plan:
Personally, I do like these better than the first plan in which I created with the names actually sitting on the plan. I don’t think it looks as plain any more as there is something on the outside of the plan. Also on the plan it doesn’t look as swamped with names either. I feel this plan looks sophisticated and professional.